[TenTec] Scads of used Icom IC-7300

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 10 18:32:10 EDT 2016

If you going to run in a contest, what you do it hook up a contest
program to the radio and then just run it like any other radio.

I'm a DX'er and as with all radios I use, I interface my N4PY software
with the radio.  This gives me the same user interface no matter what
radio I am using.

I love all the panadapter displays.  I can see what is going on on 3
other bands besides the one I'm on.  I always have one panadapter
dedicated to 6 meters to watch for openings there.  I worked CY9C on 6
because of that.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549