[TenTec] Paragon is it dead?

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 18:49:58 EDT 2016

Yes I did, that did nothing.

I probed a bit with an "old school" logic probe and there are some
signals going on so I do not thing it is the CPU itself.

When I power it up, sometime I hear several relays click ,some times
only one. When I hear more than one, that is when I get the random LEDs
lighting up, sometimes even some gibberish on the VFD. Every power cycle
seems to have something different happen.

I was so close to having this fixed, now this...