[TenTec] Scads of used Icom IC-7300

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 11 17:44:17 EDT 2016

And further, the clip point is simply the point where a signal is too
large for the A/D converter.  So if you have 65536 values in 16 bits,
you divide the real dynamic range of the A/D by 65536 and use this as
your step size when designing the A/D.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549