[TenTec] Scads of used Icom IC-7300

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Sep 13 13:47:03 EDT 2016

Several years ago, I measured a half dozen or so bandpass filter sets
that I was able to borrow for NCCC members, and some that I owned. I
wrote up a report, that was published in the National Contest Journal
and the NCCC newsletter, "The Jug." That report, with links to the
actual data for each filter on each band, is on my website.
http://k9yc.com/BandpassFilterSurvey.pdf  The filter sets I tested were
ICE, Dunestar, W3NQN sold by Array Solutions, and the very nice TXBPF
set designed by Bob Henderson, 5B4AGN, based on a W3NQN design, and for
which Bob did several group purchases. In addition, Bob sent me data
that he measured on 4O3A filters rated for use on power amp outputs, and
that data is in the report.

73, Jim K9YC