[TenTec] Scads of used Icom IC-7300

rick@dj0ip.de Rick at DJ0IP.de
Tue Sep 13 15:42:16 EDT 2016

DESPITE that Jim, we had a couple of DX-peditions that would have gone south
without them - at least on 160m.

One of our teams flew out to Tobago once for CQWW.
A couple days later I got a call asking to borrow one of my noise cancelors
(I had several).
One team member had not left Munich yet so he hand-carried the ANC-4 with
him.
It absolutely saved the day on 160m.

Had a similar situation in Morocco where the team simply took all of my
noise cancelors with them when they went.
Again it was a great help on 160m.

However, I had original ANC-4s (which was a rip-off from the SEM
QRP-eliminator).
I sold ALL my gear when I moved to the states in 2007.
Bought a new ANC-4 in the states, AFTER the product had been sold to its
current manufacturer and subjectively, I had the feeling it was not anywhere
as good as my originals.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)