[TenTec] Preselector, was: Re: Scads of used Icom IC-7300

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Thu Sep 15 11:51:02 EDT 2016

"Alas, no schematics so no chance to pick their brains without buying one.
This I will not understand. If someone is going to copy your product, they
will not be deterred by lack of a schematic."

The schematic and a description of the Heros Preselector was described in
QEX back in 2008:

Onate, Juan Jose - M0WWA, "A Software Controlled Radio Preselector, " QEX,
May 2008, pp. 11-15.

I purchased one last week to use with an ANAN 200D's 2nd receiver.

Paul, W9AC