[TenTec] ten tec service

Gary J FollettDukes HiFi dukeshifi at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 12:29:45 EDT 2016

I repair most Ten Tec radios. I will not waste my time trying to repair CPU boards in Orion’s and Omni’s but otherwise I do all analog repairs and some digital repairs when parts are available.

I have several parts bin Orion’s and Omni/Paragon radios.

Put me in the database.

I won’t talk rates here, not courteous, but well within accepted standards.

Gary

W0DVN