[TenTec] Post to the Amps Reflector from Dishtronix

Reed Krenn reed.krenn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:14:51 EDT 2016

While I agree with MOST of your comments, Ron, I believe you are
underestimating the population percentage. In my view, the "palms up"
entitlement crowd is a significant and growing percentage of the
population. That, and I wonder why *anyone* in their right mind would want
to sell to us hams.

Regards,

Reed / WW3A