[TenTec] orphans

James Boswell jboswell at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 22 15:04:10 EDT 2016

On 9/22/2016 12:30 PM, SPENCER wrote:
> I can not imagine what it must be like dealing with a bunch of old fart
> hams with orphaned radios that they used with no antenna or dummy load
> connected.
> Spencer
ME, ME, ME,

	Nothing better than bring those old TenTec radios back to life.

	Just send me your old unwanted TenTec radios, I will repair them, and
find them good homes. I truly enjoy working on those radios.

	Jim Boswell
	PO Box 172
	San Antonio, NM 87832

	I have been working as an electronics tech for about 40 years and as
long as I can see and use my hands, I will bring those old radios back
to life.

	73'S  KA5SIW