[TenTec] Paragon is it dead?

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:54:34 EDT 2016

Small update...

The new CPU arrived, and that did not fix the problem.

I spend a few minuted scoping lines again, and I started to to single
sweeps with the scope, and I noticed something odd on some of the lines.
It appeard to have some random spikes or dips in the logic levels.  I need
to verify this when I have more time, maybe next week, but I am wondering
if there might be some contention on a bus...  I need to really look at the
address lines now, I wonder if there is a bad IC on one of the address is
lines....