[TenTec] The New TenTec

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Sat Sep 24 14:22:40 EDT 2016

I'm betting that Mike is regretting trying to salvage the TT line and good name.  He  probably didn't get much and hopefully didn't pay much for what he got.  In return he inherited a bunch of headaches.  Any reasonable businessman would walk away and start over with whatever intellectual property he has.  Going to be tough being a startup in this business.  Look at the flack the new rigs are getting and one wonders about their long term bottom line.  Meanwhile, I miss my now dead Orion that they did try to fix after it took a nearby lightning strike.  In short, give the guy a break.