[TenTec] Post to the Amps Reflector from Dishtronix

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sun Sep 25 11:46:08 EDT 2016

Sorry if I'm "late to the party", we've been dealing with a funeral
situation the last few days.  So this may have already been covered.

The old Ten Tec phone numbers are no longer in service.  If memory serves,
most or all of them were discontinued under previous ownership, as part of
the dissolution of the company.

Considering how the phone company works around here, it is possible that the
phone company may not be making those numbers available to ANYONE, including
the new Ten Tec, for an indefinite period of time.  Or there may be other
issues that we are not privy too (such as an unpaid bill or three left
behind by the previous owners).

Whatever the reasons are, the old phone numbers for the original Ten Tec ard
not working, and may never work again.  Continuing to try and call them, and
then complain about it, is starting to sound like a Monty Python skit...

We all wish that bringing Ten Tec (and for that matter, Alpha as well) back
into full operation was as simple as someone snapping their fingers.  It
doesn't work that way; it can't.

Patience.

73, ron w3wn