[TenTec] stereo headphones with Corsair II

rick@dj0ip.de Rick at DJ0IP.de
Mon Sep 26 10:28:47 EDT 2016

Be careful Allan,
Some of my temporary ugly fixes are over 40 years old now!  ;-)

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Allan
Taylor
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 2:23 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] stereo headphones with Corsair II

And nobody actually responded to my question...Please, guys, if you don't
really have an answer or experience with the actual question, please don't
waste bandwidth... My question was known to be a long shot and I already
have a working fix. It is just ugly and sticks out awkwardly from the front
panel. And, no, I don't want two different types of headphones floating
around the shack.

--
73     Allan    K7GT