[TenTec] Tentec Centurion meter adjustment document?

Floyd Sense k8ac at k8ac.net
Wed Sep 28 11:20:57 EDT 2016

A while back, I ran across some online documentation describing the
procedure that Tentec technicians used to calibrate the Centurion
meters.  I failed to print it out at the time, and now can't locate it
again.  Can anyone point me to that document?  My memory is sketchy on
this, but as I recall the document instructed the technician to apply a
specific DC voltage to the various pins on the Display Board and to
adjust the 5 pots on the board for specific meter readings at those
voltages.

73, Floyd - K8AC