[TenTec] Paragon 585 troubleshooting

Steve Cochrane w7jsc at msn.com
Thu Apr 27 08:17:33 EDT 2017

I had similar problems but they went even beyond what you are experiencing. I changed out the Logic Board and all those gremlins went away. My suggestion is to find a working replacement Logic Board or if you like troubleshooting ICs have fun trying to track down the one causing all the problems and then finding a suitable replacement.

Steve w7jsc