[TenTec] Omni VI filters

Stan Gammons s_gammons at charter.net
Mon Aug 7 17:28:43 EDT 2017

Hi John,

No.  I'd have to make one and send off list.  The last photo I tried to
send was too large and the message got tossed.   If you have a manual,
the variable capacitor C-31 shown the picture of the logic board on page
4-28 is the capacitor that changes the TCXO.  One needs to set/check the
BFO oscillators as described on page 4-37 and 4-38.  I set the BFO
oscillators using a frequency counter then I used fldigi in WWV mode to
set the TCXO using WWV on 10 Mhz.  Mine is about 4 Hz off, but it's
close enough for me. I'm going to leave it as is for the time being.

73

Stan
KM4HQE