[TenTec] paint

Ralph w8bvh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 10 08:27:12 EDT 2017

Hello Rodney,

I was at Lowes yesterday and found a paint that should be just what your
looking for. I've had some Collins gear that had the sandy texture on it
and did have a paint source for it but didn't have time to look it up.
The paint I found yesterday at Lowe's is: *Valspar 'Sand Stone*' and
it's in a spray can. The number on the back label at the bottom is
68181. The cap has a sampling of the texture so that's the best I can do
for now. I hope it helps.

Ralph Howes

W8BVH