[TenTec] 20/17

Ken Brown kenradiobrown at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 19:52:52 EDT 2017

Those two bands may share the same bandpass filters. I don't know off the
top of my head. If they do, I would check to see if the band select control
logic is getting to the bandpass filter board(s), Whether the control
voltages look the same on that line as on other band selection lines when
they are selected, and if the control voltages look good, then you will
need to see if there is something wrong with the relays, switching diodes
or the filters themselves. Could be as simple as a connector contact that
needs to be cleaned.

DE N6KB