[TenTec] Delta II problem.

Greg Breeden al0apsk31 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 06:16:02 EST 2017

Hi Gary,

The tone is precisely the same. I did an A-B comparison by pushing PTT then
keying cw line. Sounds the same

It is also the same as the "tune" button and the cw spot tone function.

Greg, AL0A

On Dec 6, 2017 10:47 PM, "Dukes HiFi" <dukeshifi at comcast.net> wrote:

Are you sure it’s the CW sidetone and not oscillation due to failure of the
T/R switching?

Is the frequency the SAME as the sidetone?

Gary