[TenTec] Orion 2 multi turm pots

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:55:00 EST 2017

For all the work needed to take everything apart to replace three, I would
go ahead and replace all eight.  The wiki mentions a Bourns replacement
that should work okay and you can get ten of them for $18 from Mouser.  The
encoders we're dealing with here are just simple mechanical encoders.  They
are not the more expensive optical type encoders.

Barry N1EU