[TenTec] century 22

Lee lee at wa3fiy.com
Fri Dec 29 12:40:10 EST 2017

Mike, I assume you know the Century 22 like it's older brother Century
21 is not signal signal receiver.  It tunes just like a direct
conversion receiver where you hear both sidebands as you tune thru the
signal.  No problem...just be aware.  That said, the C22 is a very nice
radio.  Stable, nice clean audio, good variable selectivity, Ten-Tec
break-in keying and decent transmitter power.  I had one for many years
and enjoyed using it.

Good luck,

73,

-Lee-