[TenTec] OMNI VII IF?

cegtv1 cegtv1 at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 09:04:28 EST 2017

Three Rivers embedded  systems makes a great pan adapter kit everything  but cableUSB to serial.  I got the rt systems cable Everthong works great

-------- Original message --------From: Vic Klein <vhklein at ptd.net> Date: 2/3/17  5:27 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: tentec at contesting.com Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII IF?
Yes, there is an internal socket designed to bring out the 70MHz IF
specifically for a Ten Tec planned (but never implemented) Panadapter. One
company sells a kit with a dongle SDR receiver that uses that and even
supplies a jumper and label for one of the rear spare jacks that taps that.
Google "three rivers pan adapter" and go to their website and they even have
pictures showing how the installation is done. I've used one for a while now
and it works great.

73, =Vic=

WA4THR