[TenTec] E-mail to TenTec ??

BUDW2GLN at aol.com BUDW2GLN at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 23:08:07 EST 2017

Thanks Steve...

 I have sent my request to _service at tentec.com_ (mailto:service at tentec.com)
 earlier this evening  ...SO Lets see what happens :-)

73

Bud W2GLN

In a message dated 2/6/2017 4:29:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wa9jml at frontier.com writes:

You need  to send the e-mail to service at tentec.com.  The contact person's
name  is Robert.  I have had several speedy responses so far.

Steve  WA9JML

On 2/6/2017 2:09 PM, Bud Berthold via TenTec wrote:
>  Hi All...
>
> In the last 2 weeks I have sent 4  emails to _sales at tentec.com_
> (mailto:sales at tentec.com)   requesting the availability  of the Eagle AM
filter model
>  2003.....The TenTec web site only provides the two  email addresses
(Sales &
> Service) to contact them....I chose Sales because I   want to buy the
filter...

> As yet I have not  received any response
>
> Is there any other way to  obtain this information from  TenTec ??
>
>  Thanks
>
> 73
>
> Bud   W2GLN

TenTec  mailing  list