[TenTec] Omni D WARC mods?

Al Gulseth wb5jnc at centurytel.net
Sat Feb 11 20:38:46 EST 2017

Tom,

While many of the parts are off-the-shelf, certain parts are "unobtainium" -
in particular, the bandpass filter transformers which are described in the
manual as "over-coupled" and thus not easily duplicated. Copies of the
modification instructions are probably out there, but it might take some
patient searching. The easiest way to possibly get the parts might be if you
could find an 80712 BPF board from a basket case Omni-C as it came with the
WARC bands installed; the "C" appears as if it may use the same "mission
critical" parts even though the BPF board layout is different.

Keep us posted concerning what you come up with.

73 es GL, Al