[TenTec] Some Programming Advice

Steve Berg wa9jml at frontier.com
Sun Feb 12 13:08:27 EST 2017

I have been trying to find a way to adjust the hang time on the Amp
output on my Argonaut VI radios.  I bought some DEMI transverters to use
with them, but the default mode for the Amp output is QSK.  I bought an
interface from DX Engineering, to try to adjust the hang time, but it
does not delay enough.  Their Tech Support found that there is a way to
adjust this parameter in the Programming Manual for the Argonaut VI.
The instructions are on page 19 of this manual.  Since I have not done
any programming since the days of working with FORTRAN 80 and MBASIC on
my Kaypro 10, how do I access the radio from my computer to change this
parameter?   I have a Lenovo Thinkpad running under Windows 7. And, I
have the USB cable to use to plug the radio into the computer.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Thanks!

Steve WA9JML