[TenTec] Some Programming Advice

rick@dj0ip.de Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sun Feb 12 16:55:30 EST 2017

I will add that if you are willing to invest a few hours of soldering, mine
is a $10 solution.  I have been using this delay method for over 40 years
now.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of
rick at dj0ip.de
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 10:48 PM
To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Some Programming Advice

Steve, you are barking up the wrong tree.

The QSK delay in the Argo6 only affects recovery delay time for its own
receiver, it does not affect the external amp key delay.  You don't even
need to program it to adjust this, it is a software menu adjustment.

The page you refer to in the programmer's manual is only needed if you are
using computer control of your radio and it adjusts the same thing.   Won't
help.

What you need can more readily be done with a simple hardware interface.
Either buy a Model 318 (if you can find one) or simply d-i-y.

Here are instructions on how to d-i-y:

http://www.dj0ip.de/ten-tec-stuff/eagle-semi-bk/

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)