[TenTec] Warc crystals

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Mon Feb 13 11:14:31 EST 2017

It makes no difference, they, international crystal, has all the specifications. Of course, you can’t order crystals for 30 meters and put that rock into a Triton II without modifying the radio.

International crystal makes crystals. If you need one custom made, they are the people to contact.

I ordered crystals for an omni C and for a Delta. I’ve even ordered a 10 meter crystal for a Triton 4.

like I said, about $25 each… usually two weeks out

Mike

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/ <http://www.theheathkitshop.com/>
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.