[TenTec] Warc crystals

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 22:24:22 EST 2017

That's too bad.  I'm really getting concerned that if Ten Tec stays out
of the marketplace too long they may not recover. Especially when the
economy improves and consumer confidence increases, hams looking to buy
new gear will look elsewhere. Also,  an important Ten Tec advantage was
their legendary service.  I'm wondering if I should sell off my
microprocessor rigs, the Paragon and Scout while they still have some
value.  The Corsair is a keeper because I'm sure I could fix any future
problems with it.

73,

Bob WB2VUF