[TenTec] Centaur input SWR

Steve Ellington steven4lq at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:40:54 EST 2017

Joe
Looking at the circuit I see it doesn't have a tuned input but relies on
that 25w resistor, 150 ohms to divide power between it and the cathodes. I
guess you can measure that resistor to ensure it really is 150 ohms. That
15m module could be renived and bypassed to see what happens on the lower
bands. Maybe this is normal?

Have fun...
Steve N4LQ