[TenTec] WTB: Argonaut VI (Model 539)

Kevin Anderson k9iua at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 11:01:56 EST 2017

I thought about my needs further since I first penned the e-mail below earlier in the week.

It would definitely be only the Argonaut VI that I would be seeking, and not at all the Argo V.

So if you have a under-utilized or neglected Argo VI (Model 539) with the 702 microphone and the 700 Hz CW filter, please contact me to let me know with your desired price.

My request is to be able to pay by cashiers check or money order, as I am not set up for Paypal (nor wish to be). Thank you.

Cheers/73,
Kevin, K9IUA

p.s. I also considering a tricked out used Elecraft K2/10 instead. In this case, the needed configuration is the base radio plus SSB, appropriate microphone, built-in KAT2 tuner, and built-in KBT2 battery kit.  If you have experience with both radios - the Argo VI and the K2, I would very much appreciate hearing your opinions of the two in comparison

Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA
k9iua (at) yahoo (dot) com