[TenTec] UPDATE: Status of Alpha RF Systems and TEN-TEC

Michael Chowning mike.chowning at mgccc.org
Sat Feb 18 21:26:17 EST 2017

I have owned several Ten Tec radios, and still can’t part with my Omni VII.  So, keep us the fight.  While I am retired and on a tight budget, I hope that someday, I can once again buy TEN TEC products.  May be some sort of collaboration and/or partnership with that other U.S.A. amateur radio manufacturer located in CA.  Ten Tec set the standard for engineering and service.  I hope and pray the company can continue and thrive.
    Mike, N8TTR