[TenTec] Wrong Product - Eagle

terry foskey n5tf at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 11:57:59 EST 2017

I personally believe the Eagle is the wrong product to hang a radio restart on.  Piggy back on the OMNI VII and Orion 2. Take a form factor somewhere near the Omni VII box, slap two eagle receivers in it, nice pad adapter screen  with an output for a larger screen, IF Out and you could compete with elecraft and others.  The user interface alone on the Tentec will run circles around the Elecraft.  Perhaps Im wrong but I don't believe the Eagle has the demand.
N5TFTerry