[TenTec] TenTec

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 19 18:26:00 EST 2017

I have an O II and love it. While it's the only piece of TT equipment
I've ever owned, I was impressed from the outset. I've always found TT
service to be friendly and helpful. I'm saddened to learn that it was so
poorly managed in the past, which makes its resurrection a long slog. I
wish TT a successful recovery and hope it ascends again to become a
major player in the amateur radio market.

Kim N5OP

--

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." //– Attributed to many people; it’s so true that it
doesn’t matter who said it./