[TenTec] Eagle

terry foskey n5tf at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 16:08:45 EST 2017

Rick, is there enough room within an eagle chassis to do what needs to be done?  Doesn't look like it to me.  Regarding the panadapter aspect, I certainly like my 7800 display and I find the Orion display adequate, could there be an option for an output to a larger video screen such as Elecraft?  Two receivers as an option?  Decode functions again that could be option similar to the Yaesu FTDX1200 decoding option.
I agree with Barry, but wish Mike the best.
I respect everyone's opinion and hope TenTec and Alpha continue to survive.
VR,Terry,
N5TF