[TenTec] Orion III Survey

Paul K. hglent at frii.com
Tue Feb 21 13:19:57 EST 2017

Without any distraction or off topic replies, I want to know if the Orion III can use the same front panel with the same controls and features /? buttons/ knobs and user interface.
The screen will be different, the guts will be different, the box may be different, and all of this does not matter.
All I want to know is if I can use the same expensive injection mold for the front.? If the answer is no then we will have to?use a painted front like certain other people use.
This is not telegraphing that an O3 is eminent, under development or any other speculation.? Is the O2 front panel OK or not OK. that is all I want to know.
73 DE N8WFF

YES!

Paul K.
WA0BAG