[TenTec] Orion III Survey

Reed Krenn reed.krenn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:42:06 EST 2017

Well now. We have all (me included) pretty much ignored Mike's request and
follow up clarification as to what - and *only* what - he was asking.

Mike, I apologize for my part in it by referencing the Orange Dot. Long
time reflector members know what it is about, and was meant to be humorous.

I am a very delighted Orion owner, and if any future designs would work
with the Orion front panel mold, then go for it!

Regards,

Reed / WW3A