[TenTec] Volunteer Help for TenTec

Patrick flymooney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:33:39 EST 2017

Would TenTec be open to allowing some people to volunteer to help out
with the workload? With the state of technology and everyone having
access to the Internet, some of the basic "housekeeping" stuff could be
farmed out to the vast amount of talent in the amateur community who
could offer a lot of expertise and skills for free.

There are a lot of us who don't want to see the company go under and
would gladly give a few hours a week to do whatever we could to help
out. I'm sure there are people who would volunteer to keep the website
and social media updated along with answering and categorizing tech
support requests and other easily-managed tasks.

Just a thought...

Patrick
K4PNR