[TenTec] Reloading Orion firmware

Steven Kline skline4 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 23 19:00:01 EST 2017

Hi Terry,

Last night must have been national update night.  I was updating firmware in my 565 as well to latest v3032x7.

I updated right off TT site.  Do you have your radio set to flash mode before you run the update.  If you don’t it will set and wait and say be patient for as long as your willing to set there hi hi.

You start with radio powered off and then depress “User 2” button, hold, and turn on power switch and that puts your radio in flash update mode.  Select desired ruf file and select update from your pc flash application and off you go.

Hope that helps.

Steve - W5JK