[TenTec] Reloading Orion firmware

GWP gm5bkc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 22:29:00 EST 2017

Terry,

  Thanks for pointing out that the file was blank.

I had originally uploaded a bunch of info to the Ten Tec and Alpha sites in
2014 when they were all under the RFC name,  I checked today and everything
that was a .txt file was blank, they hadn't transferred to the new sites
correctly !

I sent email about it to the web site designer that made both new sites and
he has fixed it, they are all pdf now and should be OK.

I had also uploaded a lot of big images that were views of the various
out-of-production Ten Tec rigs for reference info, and they have become
just thumbnails.  I asked him to fix that, too.

Glenn AE0Q