[TenTec] Omni VI off frequency

Ken kakoval at cox.net
Sat Feb 25 08:56:56 EST 2017

My Omni 6+ has a failed oven in the reference oscillator and I am very
interested in replacing the item.  If anyone has successfully done this
mod, I would appreciate any advice or guidance.  What specific
oscillator did you use and where did you purchase it. I'm not interested
in "plowing new ground" or making a science project out of this.  I just
want to get my Omni 6+ back up to good health.  Thanks...

Ken,  K9PGC

>>> K2JNC