[TenTec] Omni VI's for sale

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 08:46:42 EST 2017

I have 2 TenTec Omni 6's for sale

The first is a true Omni VI+, Ser. No. 10A10059. It is in very good to excellent condition mechanically. Electrically, the only known issue is that on 20 M SSB, it sometimes gets comments that it sounds ' a bit off frequency'. There are no optional filters in this unit.

The second is an Omni VI Option 3, Ser. No. 11A10184 . It is in very good to excellent condition mechanically. Electrically, it has lost audio. There are no optional filters in this unit.

The above issues are as described by the previous owner. I bought both as a project, but at qge 72 with shaky hands, an Orion II & an Omni VII, I've lost interest.

I will sell both units as a package, shipped via FedEX in TenTec factory boxes with proper inserts, insured for the full purchase price for $600.00. I will accept PayPal, USPS Money Order (it must clear before I ship, or your Personal Check which must also clear before I ship. Because of the issues stated above, I will only sell these radios 'as is' with no returns

Dave

WA3F