[TenTec] UPDATE: Status of Alpha RF Systems and TEN-TEC

GWP gm5bkc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:43:31 EST 2017

Hello Fred,

Install and run the 9500 Remote software on a PC connected to the 9500, it
will show all the power supply voltages inside the amp.

https://www.alpharfsystems.com/?p=1480

The link to the software is near the bottom of the page.

Click on Extended view.  The 9500 does not need to be turned on to connect
the software.

Glenn AE0Q

Alpha RF Systems, LLC
634 South Sunset Street