[TenTec] Source for Binaural Receiver

GARY HUBER GLHuber at msn.com
Sun Jan 1 14:57:22 EST 2017

The Flex-1500 (which I have) will do binaural using the IQ stream. The
FLEX-5000 with second RX will do Diversity. The FLEX 6700 does Diversity
while the other two 6000 series are binaural capable.

And the AOR TDR-370 Audio DSP (which I have) has binaural output. When
you have hearing impairments, you find ways to hear your radio better.
(at least I have tried).

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M