[TenTec] Omni VI+ internal speaker

Paul Kraemer elespe at lisco.com
Sat Jan 7 12:13:04 EST 2017

Jim
I have had very good luck with one I got from Parts Express a VISATON FRS8.
It really enhanced the sound quality from my OMNI VI option 3 with the INRAD
2800hz filter.
This is not an "el cheapo" speaker but the fact it fit the space without any
modification and sounds so great made it worth it to me and I have installed
them in other same radio and the recipients liked them as well.
Paul K0UYA