[TenTec] FD: Omni D station, price reduced

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Tue Jan 10 20:21:21 EST 2017

Hello to the list,

I have for sale a complete Omni C series D (Omni D) station: transceiver
model 546 (s/n 44xx), VFO model 243, and power supply/speaker model 255.
Normal and narrow CW filters included.  Everything works as it should but
the VFO needs a dial restring and eventually the VFO PTO will need lube.
Otherwise this is probably one of the nicest 546 sets out there: not a
scratch on it.  Front panels are in perfect condition.  Manuals for 546 and
243 included, and I think I have at least one original box also.  Photos
available, please ask.  Asking $400 plus shipping.

Also, the 219 filter is sold but 216 and 285 still available, $65 each
postpaid.

Thanks for reading and 73 to all,

Mike W2IY