[TenTec] Wanted: Ten-Tec Scout/Argo band module

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Wed Jan 11 10:58:48 EST 2017

I wonder if anyone has a Scout/Argo band module they would be prepared
to sell - even a damaged one!

I use the band modules in a home-brew QRP transceiver which I an trying
to put on 60m. I have the Tx/Rx working using external filters and an
external local oscillator source, but it would be nice to use a proper
plug-in module. Ideally I'd like a 40m module because I might then get
away with just a change of crystal and capacitor values, rather than a
complete rebuild.

You can see the radio here:
http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/cubii/

Any help would be much appreciated.