[TenTec] Vibroplex connecting cable

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 19:29:48 EST 2017

That's good info Steve.  John, you can probably use a splitter cable, 1/8in
stereo jack with two RCA mono plugs coming out of it and figure out which
of the two to plug into the Omni.  Here it is for under $2:
https://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=102&cp_id=10218&cs_id=1021815&p_id=5612&seq=1&format=2

Barry N1EU