[TenTec] new Eagle

John Bescher n4dxi at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 22:26:54 EDT 2017

Mike,

You might be getting RF from high SWR back into your Eagle.  I have seen transceivers do weird things when stray RF gets into it.

I did have a situation where the antenna tuner did not tune, did not even try.  The SWR was too high.  When I fixed the antenna, the Eagle antenna tuner operated normally again.

Its a great little transceiver, especially for CW. Hope you enjoy it.

73....John Bescher, N4DXI