[TenTec] CAT com port troubles over (I hope)

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Thu Jul 20 10:31:41 EDT 2017

You may recall last week I asked for help solving a problem with the CAT com
port on my laptop dying when I keyed the transmitter.  Tried a few things
suggested by list members.  What seems to have worked is a new, shorter,
double-shielded with integral ferrites on each end, USB cable Eagle to
laptop.  I haven't put it through every possible test yet but so far it
seems to have solved the problem.  So thanks again to everyone who
responded.  Am hoping for a good experience in the IOTA contest next
weekend.  Look for me if you need NA-055.

73, Mike W2IY

---
http://www.avg.com