[TenTec] notch filter for Eagle?

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Jul 21 17:14:02 EDT 2017

I find a small lug that fits the retaining screw ,solder a short piece
of wire to it, and solder the other end to a single Power Pole. This
makes it easy to plug and play bonding both inside the shack and when I
take the computer to FD or county expeditions for CQP and 7QP. When I
need to use the VGA port, the lug can fit between the two connector shells.

73, Jim